518: High Income, Passive Cashflow
As a high income earning professional, Lane saw an opportunity to grow his net worth through reinvesting his discretionary income. He began by leveraging the power of cashflow investing by purchasing 11 single family rentals. As this portfolio has grown he has rebalanced and re-levered along the way, and is now moving into syndications.
Lane lives in Hawaii where he still maintains his career as an engineer while investing remotely and hosting his podcast.
During our time together, we discuss:
- How he was able to build at 2,100+ unit real estate portfolio
- Favorable rent to value ratios
- Gaining experience by following people further along the same path
- Net worth building strategies for the wealthy such as infinite banking and QRP
- Why one would want to move from single family rentals to syndications