496: Unpacking KPI’s
Welcome back to The Dentalpreneur Podcast! Today we have a presentation I gave at one of the Dental Success Summits. This key note had an interactive element as the audience responded to a series of questions about the health of their practices. So, how well do you know your numbers? See if you can follow along and rattle off a few KPIs as I unpack them from stage!
During the presentation, I discuss:
- How changes in medicine have caused dental school admissions to become more competitive
- Trends in average income amongst dentists and specialists
- The importance of providing opportunities for the team to grow
- Numbers to know when assessing the health of a practice
- Aligning your team with incentive programs and taking full responsibility