945: Average is a Choice
Dr. Mark Costes on getting in the right headspace to plan your practice transition
The most difficult part of a successful transition is putting in the front end work to determine where exactly you want to be when you hand the keys over to the next generation. If we can get to that point, it is only a matter of constructing the plan to make sure we’re building everything day by day to put us in the right position to realize that transition. Today on the show we are going to talk through the questions we need to be asking ourselves today to solidify that vision.
Question to ask yourself:
- What does the final version of your office look like
- How many ops?
- What was the purchase price?
- Does that align with your retirement needs?
- Who is still working for you?
- What procedures are you still doing?