896: Implant Efficiency and Complications
Featuring Dr. Clark Brinton
Today we are talking implants. With all the COVID-19 talk lately, I thought it would be good to get back to our roots as clinicians and talk about expanding the surgical suite in our practices. Dr. Clark Brinton received his initial implant training with OCO Biomedical, and frequents implant coursework such as the Pikos Symposium. He also runs a group of practices and an inhouse dental lab.
- Creating an avatar for implant patients
- Developing mentor-mentee relationship
- Efficiencies and thinking ahead to avoid complications
- The tangible and intangible benefits of a CBCT
- Tactical implant inventory