889: Are DSO’s and Private Equity Doomed?
Kevin Cumbus, Co-founder and Partner at TUSK
Kevin is in a unique position to provide insights into what is happening in the DSO space, and how big practice transactions are trending right now. He has over a decade of experience in practice and DSO sales, having valued over 120 practices. Today we are discussing how this pandemic is affecting large group sales, and what it means for the market going forward.
During the show, we cover:
- How the rate of practice consolidation is currently trending
- The number of practices that will never reopen
- How deal currently compare to 2019 prices
- How deals are being crafted around EBITDA vs revenue
- Which independents and which groups will fail
- How earn out preference are changing amongst DSO buyers