768: THE Best Episode of 2019
Today, we all decided to come in early and talk shop. The overall theme of the conversation ended up being culture. We got into it from scalability, and somehow ended on it as a byproduct of chasing success. So often when we onboard a new member, it surprises them how quickly we start asking about their team, the culture, and their own life. It may be counterintuitive, but the soft skills are often the driver of everything we seek.
During our time together, we discuss:
- Scalability and maintaining culture
- Losing in what seemed like a no lose situation
- Making your strengths world class
- Success that has nothing to do with you
- Some of the best transformation stories of the year