722: Do You Know What You Don’t Know?
I recently had the pleasure of speaking to the dental students of Midwestern University. In classic form, we busted out the mics for some Q&A after about an hour of lecture. It always amazes me the energy and excitement the students bring to these Q&As after a full day of clinic and lecture, and then spending some extra time listening to me. These Midwestern students were no exception, tune in to hear what they were curious about.
- The logistics of practicing in two states
- Transitioning with an existing team
- Which phase is the best to buy
- Vetting a region for opportunity
- Pros and cons of going into business with others
- Goals outside of dentistry