669: Before You Die
Bronnie Ware’s ‘Five Regrets of the Dying’
100% of the men Bronnie Ware cared for said they wished they hadn’t worked so hard. What can us type A, entrepreneurial minded people do to avoid a similar fate? Tune in to find out.
The five regrets:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
- I wish I hadn’t worked so much
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.