649: Fresh Look at Specialization
Last week, we had a show with Dr. Amanda Wilson and Dr. Doug Moorehead. Go back and check that one out if you haven’t already! They dropped a ton of great content, and this episode will make a whole lot more sense after hearing that one.
Dr. Moorehead is building a multi-practice pseudo-specialty model in the Cincinnati area. Our show last week focused on how he’s grown the ortho side of things. This week, we dig a little deeper into his patient check in software, and talk about how he’s set up his practice. He’s been keeping a ton of dentistry in house from 3 rd molars under IV sedation to clear aligner ortho. This is one you won’t want to miss.
During our time together, we discuss:
- Building a pseudo-specialist practice with IV sedation
- Getting around the financial objection
- A proprietary clear aligner software
- Advice for someone trying to follow similar footsteps
- The various methods of getting the CE to do bigger cases