519: The Practice Launchpad part 1 with Dr. Taher Dhoon and Dr. Chris Green
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, Dr. Chris Green and Dr. Taher Dhoon, both past guests on the Dentalpreneur Podcast, join us again for another episode to discuss their brand-new podcast, The Practice Launchpad.
Both doctors have experienced meteoric growth and success in their relatively short careers. This success and the lessons that they’ve learned while building their respective practices will be the topics that they cover on their brand-new show.
During our chat, Doctors Dhoon, Green and I discuss:
- Building a solid culture that serves as the foundation for an exceptional dental practice
- The how and why behind hiring slow and firing fast when building you’re A-Team
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who enhance your skillset
- The first steps in practice acquisition and start-up
- Good versus bad debt and how banks determine your credit worthiness
Make sure to go to ThePracticeLaunchpad.com/Costes to pick up your free copy of the “Super GP Playbook”
And Check out The Practice Launchpad on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts