491: The Dental Practice Hero with Dr. Paul Etchison
Dr. Mark Costes gets an interview on The Dental Practice Heroes Podcast with Dr. Paul Etchison. Welcome back to The Dentalpreneur Podcast! Today we have a crossover episode with one of my good friends Dr. Paul Etchison. Dr. Etchison is a practice owner in Chicagoland and is currently going through the expansion process. Naturally, this led our conversation down the path of the dental hospital vs. multiple practices. Although they are clearly different, we spent a lot of time drawing similarities between the two models.
During our conversation, we discuss:
- At what point can you afford a C-suite
- Why dentists seem to have such a hard time delegating
- The concept of working out of two practices to stay busy clinically
- The amount of time high performing dentists seem to spend practicing per week
- Buying vs leasing your real estate