443: Random Acts of Money with Ryan Issac
Ryan Issac, co-host of the Dentist Money show, is featured on this episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Ryan is a partner at Dentist Advisors with Reese Harper. Together, their goal is to help dentists make smart financial decisions. A couple key pieces of information needed to do so are how much money you need to make work optional and your average monthly spending. Ryan covered these topics in depth during this presentation at the DSN training facility in Scottsdale.
During the presentation, Ryan discusses:
- Why we commit random acts of money
- How to calculate your total term
- The number you need to hit in order to make work optional
- Personal spending as an often overlooked factor
- Accurate tracking as an accountability necessity