861: The Phases of Practice Growth
When docs first come to us, a common question is ‘where do we start?’ After helping hundreds of practices get on track, we’ve concluded that certain things need to be done before others. We’ve gotten insights on how to right the ship in the least disruptive way. And, we’ve found ways to create room in the budget for necessary expenses. Tune in to the show for a breakdown on the phases of practice growth.
During the presentation, I discuss:
- Decreasing non-payroll related expenses
- Focusing on reactivating existing patients rather than driving new patients
- Hygiene as a profit center
- The American Academy of Periodontology’s statistics on perio disease
- Vetting the numbers on your hygiene program