765: A Mixed Bag
We’ve been compiling questions from Instagram, emails, Facebook, etc. and today we finally have some answers
On today’s show, Jonah and I are sitting down and rolling through some questions we’ve been getting from the listenership. We get into residencies, financing both personal and practice, mentorship, marriage, and more. It’s always fun to hear your questions and connect. I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I did.
Some of the questions we cover:
- Do you think I should do a residency for private practice?
- How were you able to get financing for your first six dental practices?
- How did you meet your wife Leslie?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What’s the biggest mistake you see young practice owners make in their journey?
- How do you compensate and bonus your hygienists?
- I struggle with leadership, any tips?
- How do you develop a strong culture?
- Do you own all of the real estate on your practices? Do you think this is important?
- What is your favorite investment vehicles?